JOB DESCRIPTION :
PROFILE : City Lead – Inventory Planning and Procurement
EXPERIENCE : 7 TO 10 YEARS
SALARY : Competitive .
- Establish a supplier network to help the company get 100% fill rates for all its pharma product requirements in the region.
- Manage, track the inventory and be responsible for the regional stock.
- Ability to source the products from different distributors.
- Evaluate Suppliers / Pharma Distributors from time to time and aggressively drive higher margins.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and vendors. Enforce KPIs and improve SOPs
- Set regular audit process and report any inventory variances and take corrective measures.
- Ensure accurate product inventory at all times.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Vendor Relationship & Management Skills.
- Sound subject Knowledge in Pharma, Pharma procurement and its practises.
Job Knowledge/Skills :
- Ability to handle the fast paced and changing priorities with required urgency
- Managing escalations and crisis with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.
Title: Principal Consultant Advance Analytics
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- Hands on Principal Consultant Advance Analytics = the role is equal to Data Scientist
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Supply Chain is a MUST
- 10+ years of overall experience
- 5 years of experience in Analytics, Data Mining and Data Science role
- Deep understanding of Data Science including: Predictive/Prescriptive, Statistical modeling, Machine Learning, Data Visualization using various tools
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- 3+ years of experience using R, SAS, Matlab or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools. Ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools.
- Experience with matrices, distributions and probability
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language – Python/Ruby
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Natural language processing experience is a plus
- Experience with Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive etc. is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL stores is a plus
• Complete ownership of strategy, planning, execution and delivery of for all projects in an account
• Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, delivering and implementing analytical solutions and business.
• Identifying and resolving roadblocks and issues in projects ahead of time
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Please email your updated resumes along with salary details to email@example.com
Role: SAP Delivery Manager
– 10 to 18 years’ work experience.
Account Mining & Delivery Management:
looking for a Delivery Manager for Whitefield, Bangalore location who should have SAP/ERP expertise. Also play an End to End Delivery management and carry a sales pitch too.
Mandatory Skills :
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience in developing and integration of SAP/ERP supply chain .
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous expereinec in managing 10-15 team members
- Experience on Head count growth.
- Experience in handling an End to End Delivery management and carry a sales pitch too.
- A knowledge on – how on SAP products.
- Smart individual with sales(flair) + Delivery combination in the order set.
- Interactions at various levels at client end.
- Should have hands on experience on Head count growth.
Roles And Responsibilities:
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.