Title: Principal Consultant Advance Analytics
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- Hands on Principal Consultant Advance Analytics = the role is equal to Data Scientist
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Supply Chain is a MUST
- 10+ years of overall experience
- 5 years of experience in Analytics, Data Mining and Data Science role
- Deep understanding of Data Science including: Predictive/Prescriptive, Statistical modeling, Machine Learning, Data Visualization using various tools
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- 3+ years of experience using R, SAS, Matlab or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools. Ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools.
- Experience with matrices, distributions and probability
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language – Python/Ruby
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Natural language processing experience is a plus
- Experience with Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive etc. is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL stores is a plus
• Complete ownership of strategy, planning, execution and delivery of for all projects in an account
• Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, delivering and implementing analytical solutions and business.
• Identifying and resolving roadblocks and issues in projects ahead of time
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Please email your updated resumes along with salary details to email@example.com