Skills & Experience
IT Specific Tertiary Qualification (Nice to Have).
5+ Years Experience in Software Development.
.Net framework 4.5,
SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 (including SQL Integration and Analysis Services).
SQL Queries and Stored Procedure Experience.
MQ and Python Scripting an advantage.
Agile Application Development exposure.
· Code/build solutions from technical requirements that are highly complex using C# .NET programming and related development technologies.
· Perform highly skilled coding and programming tasks, such as integration of designs with internal applications and services.
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and system changes to ensure quality and conformity to technical and business requirements and standards.
· Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
· Thoroughly document code and system changes.
· Provide time estimate and scheduling input as requested.
· Recommend development process and procedure improvements.
· Recommend system and process design changes.
Immediate availability preferred.
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com