Position: Technical Architect
Experience: 10-15 years
You will be responsible for:-
Over all 10+ years of total experience with hands on experience in technical architect.
– Must be a hands on coder, designer and must have exposure to architecting.
– Reports to/works with Chief Technology Officer, the chief architect.
– Understand the technical vision of the product and translates them to technical designs, reviews them with the team and provides guidance on implementation.
– Closely monitors code quality during implementation.
– Is Responsible for Code Review and Sign off on code reviews.
– Responsible for the product’s security, performance and scalability.
– Diagnoses security, performance and scalability issues.
– Bridges technical gap between senior and junior members of the product team.
– Possesses good people skills, easily able to work with team members and senior of different cultural backgrounds.
– Brings in the best of industry standards and process from technology perspective.
– Is able to continuously learn the related technology advancements and share knowledge.
Required Technical Skills:-
– Candidates should have Designing concepts experience.
– Candidates with Build tools experience (Jenkins, ANT, JIRA, Maven etc..) is added advantage.
– Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc).
– Strong hands on experience on development and coding.
– Good analytical skills, ability to find solutions to technical problems.
– Understand user requirements or functional specifications.
– Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functionally) and design for GUI, server side and the database.
– Defect fixing & performance optimization.
– Design and development of GUI and its corresponding business treatment.
Required Soft Skill:-
- Have the ability to work in teams and take instruction from a variety of people.
- Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally.
- Show a willingness to listen and learn.
- Take initiative in self-development and career progression.
- Good communication skills.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, and take seriously the responsibility for delivering these tasks on time and to a high quality.
- Demonstrate an ability to alleviate pressure and stress through prioritizing work, time management, and sound organizational skills.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org