Role: Sr. UI Developer
Salary: As per market standards
Location: Pune India
Education: Graduate with relevant skills
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- Passion, creativity, a great attitude….
- Experience building responsive websites from the ground up or with Bootstrap or Foundation
- At least 4 years of experience in UI testing frameworks like JSUnit, JSHint and comfertable with Grunt or Jenkins CI tool.
- Ability to Wireframe, Design, Develop and Test a coherent, world-class implementation that is intuitive, responsive, and speedy.
- Experience with building website analytics (eg. Optimizely, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Omniture) into a product strategy.
- A great team-player attitude with a respect for multiple inputs.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- The most important thing you need to show us is a fantastic portfolio of work that you have completed.
- Heavy experience accessing REST API’s including third parties Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc…
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand business requirements and a strong focus on customer user experiences
- Deliver high quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Research, implement and help drive innovative UI solutions
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web application
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements and user experience
- Work and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Keep abreast of new Front End trends and implement these as you see purpose.
Kindly share updated CV on email@example.com
Contact Person : Roshna
Contact No.: 9765279069