Position: Software Development Engineer-II.
Location: Mumbai, Prabhadevi
Experience: 4-6 Years
• Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with Product and Tech
• Write well designed, efficient and testable code.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
• Track work progress and quality through efficient review & acceptance frameworks
• Participate in Low level designing of a project or module.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,
Transaction management etc)
• Proven working experience with Java 8 (OOPs, Collections, Generics, Multithreading,
Concurrency Framework, Functional Programming)
• Experience in working on Spring Framework (Spring-MVC and Spring DI)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Data Structures and Algorithms
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
Interested candidates can forward their Cv at