Position: Software Development Engineer-II.
Location: Mumbai, Prabhadevi
Experience: 4-6 Years
• Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with Product and Tech
• Write well designed, efficient and testable code.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
• Track work progress and quality through efficient review & acceptance frameworks
• Participate in Low level designing of a project or module.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,
Transaction management etc)
• Proven working experience with Java 8 (OOPs, Collections, Generics, Multithreading,
Concurrency Framework, Functional Programming)
• Experience in working on Spring Framework (Spring-MVC and Spring DI)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Data Structures and Algorithms
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
Interested candidates can forward their Cv at
Job Description for Technical Lead (Java Developer)
Relevant Experience: 4-7 years
Salary : competitive
- Requirements analysis, functional design specification and development of new and existing applications.
- Design and development of systems, modules, enhancements and bug fixes as per the requirements.
- Interact closely with customers to understand requirements and prepare project delivery plans.
- Implement SCRUM and interact closely with other team members during various stages of product life cycle
- Provide technical leadership where required to less experienced engineers within the team.
- Knowledge of front end technologies viz jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5 and other JS libraries and frameworks
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.Js
- Experience in Agile software development (esp SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Git in general and Bitbucket in particular
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana or JIRA or PivotalTracker etc
- Familiarity with managing EC2 instances in AWS
- Knowledge of software development best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, release and delivery process
- Good exposure to REST web services and handling JSON and XML
- Candidates with good knowledge of best design practices in UI / UX
- Sound communication skills.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your Cv at
OD DESCRIPTION :
POSITION: FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Experience: 3 to 9 years
Develop, create, and modify general computer application software or specialized programs
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Designor customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
- Participating in complete product development life cycle
- 4+years of experience in design & development of Java based applications
- Experience in JAVA, MVC, RESTAPI, MY SQL (INCLUDING SQL), SPRING BOOT, HIBERNATE, ANGULAR 2 OR ABOVE, WEBSERVICES
- Experience in building MICRO SERVICES
- Anything else which can speak with client’s requirement or our backend infrastructure is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+years ofexperience in design & development
- Experience in JAVA, SPRING MVC, RESTAPI, MY SQL (INCLUDING SQL), SPRING BOOT, HIBERNATE, ANGULAR 2 OR ABOVE, MICRO SERVICES, WEB SERVICES
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience in using Distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Good problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Organized, attentive to details with strong verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams and take instruction from a variety of people.
- Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally.
- Show a willingness to listen and learn.
- Take initiative in self-development and career progression.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, and take seriously the responsibility for delivering these tasks on time and to a high quality.
- Demonstratean ability to alleviate pressure and stress through prioritizing work, time management, and sound organizational skills.
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org