The Company in Magarpatta City, Pune is looking for a dynamic Database Architect, who will be responsible for design, development, implementation and maintenance of back-end processes and procedure that support web application and web APIs.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing requirements, applications, and
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 5-6 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining high volume transactional
- Strong hands on experience with database schemas, database structures, and performance tuning etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL
- Experience working with No-SQL databases (like MongoDB, Dynamo DB )
- Must have analytical problem solving
- Experience with high availability database
- Knowledge of reporting, query tools and practices.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Please email your updated resume along with salary details to email@example.com.