Designation : Resume Writing Professional ( freelance ) JOB CODE : RESWTR
Role: Resume Writer ( Freelance ) with iSource Services
Location: Pan India : Work from home, location no bar
Salary: Project / Assignment based
Experience : 1 yrs and above
Relevant Experience: 1+ yr.
Job Responsibility and Description :
Educational qualification: PG/Graduate/ Diploma in any discipline may apply.
Compensation : Project / Assignment based
Looking for Freelancers passionate to work and grow themselves in recruitment field.
Ideal candidates will be MBA Undergrads/College Graduates / housewives, people with special challenges who cannot work in regular employment. Earning will be on revenue sharing based depending upon the number of Assignment (resume writing) completed and delivered.
People in regular jobs need not apply
Required Skill Set:
- Excellent English vocabulary.
- Good understanding of Internet & MS WORD is must.
- Excellent Content editing skills
- Prior work experience of resume writing (Min.1 year)
- Must have well defined thought process
- Tactical and strategic knowledge towards taking a value call depending upon the requirements.
- Clear understanding of complex requirements from Client end
- Adept at providing bespoke solutions to each and every assignment at hand
- Ability to analyze the importance of content and relevance
- Should be able to take an objective and unbiased analysis of the resume
Pl. note this is an internal opening of iSource Services. You may contact us on : +91-20-32409131 for further queries
Email your resume with your body of work to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : Business Development Manager.
Salary : 2.8 lacs – 3.8 lacs
Location : Pune
Industry : IT services / E-Commerce
2-3 years of experience in sales and business development activities
- Should have knowledge of Social Media Marketing,SEO and Search engine marketing.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- He/She should be able to work on sales strategy to acquire new clients/customers for our business
- He/She should be able to crack deals,strategize on increasing scalability and bring new ideas,etc for the clients.
- He/She should be well versed with negotiations,and should be able to handle client portfolio
- He/She should be able to govern the campaign for Digital Marketing so as to ensure that the expectations of the clients are being met.
- He/She should be comfortable to work with a startup and targets set for acquiring new clients/customers for the business.
To Apply for this job opening:
Email your resume to : email@example.com with your Current CTC / Expected CTC and Notice period details .
Job Title : System Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune, India
Job Salary : As per capability and performance
Job Code: SYSAD260514
- The System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of servers and other related infrastructure for our web based product.
- Handling/maintaining servers in cloud environment and will be responsible for performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, installation of our product and patches etc.
- Perform periodic performance reporting, OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configuring / adding new services as necessary.
- Responsible for the high availability of the environment and disaster recovery planning/execution.
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years experience in handling & maintaining windows servers, SQL Databases
- Adequate experience in system maintenance activities for windows servers
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud services (AWS)
- Good knowledge of networking
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in performing
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft will be preferred
How to apply for this job?
To apply for this opening , mail your recent resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current CTC / expected CTC and your notice period details.
Designation : Intern [ Business Operations]
Reporting to : Founder / Director of iSource Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Will depend upon performance
Duration: Min. 3 months, permanent roles will be offered to candidates who complete 3 months successfully and are on the verge of completing their course (MBA).
Eligibility : MBA / Graduates
iSource Services is a business services platform and career services organization with distinct interest in staffing and recruitment and career solutions (Resume Builder). We manage independent brands that are well recognised in their respective domains and are deeply committed to provide outstanding professional expertise to our clients and retail customers in the staffing and e-commerce domain.
Major Responsibilities :
- To understand and assist the business operations
- Be a part of business strategy and product/service launches
- Will be a part of Client coordination and involved in team management
- Will be expected to understand and assist the organisation in various business operations, strategy and delivery.
- Will be responsible to ideate and understand the e-commerce domain and implement organisational strategy
- Will be also responsible to interact with clients and customers
If you are interested email your resume and let us know why you would like to join our organisation , to : email@example.com or call on +91-20-32409131 / +91-9371009131
Senior UI Designer | Pune, Maharashtra
Employee Type :
2 to 5 years
Job Location : Pune , Maharashtra
Job brief: We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Create / implement innovative solutions, visually rich, clean and simple UI designs
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks Collaborate with product management and software engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- • BE / BS / MCA / MSc. (IT) Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
• 3-4 Years of experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- • Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- • Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- • Experience working with multiple browsers/OS platforms.
- • Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- • Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- • Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- • Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- • Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Apply for this job : Upload your resume below
Welcome to Live Jobs !!
Live jobs by iSource Services brings the latest jobs from our list of clients and internal job openings.
To apply for these positions email your resume to :
or fill the job form and upload your resume below: