Role : DBA Developer
Experience: 3-6 years [ relevant ]
Location: Pune / Work from home
Salary: Consistent with Experience / as per market
Education: ME / MTech / BE / BTech. / MCA / MCS or similar
- Exposure to SQL Server 2012 is Must.
- Exposure to at least one other database is preferred.
- Azure DB exposure
- Performance Profiling & Tuning of Queries
- Execution Plans
- SQL Server Security Aspects
Must Haves / Thorough hands-on experience with :
Awareness of best practices in areas like – writing queries, designing various database objects like – data structures tables, indexes, relationships, stored procedures, functions, triggers, etc. as required to support application development activities.
- Overall IT knowledge of operating systems, networks, storage devices, and how they relate to the database environment.
- Thorough exposure to Data Modelling & Normalization Techniques with usage of relevant tools.
- Exposure to SSRS reports and configurations in database & web server.
- Exposure to creation & maintenance of SSIS packages.
- Day-to-Day DBA activities – Developer requests, install, configure, maintain databases and server,performance & health monitoring, backup/retrieve, replicate, etc.
To Apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Salary Expectation , Last drawn CTC, No. of years of Experience etc.
Interview will happen over Skype, please email your Skype ID along with the CV. [ Mandatory ]
call +91-9970318611 between 11 am to 6 pm , only on weekdays.
Title: Principal Consultant Advance Analytics
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- Hands on Principal Consultant Advance Analytics = the role is equal to Data Scientist
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Supply Chain is a MUST
- 10+ years of overall experience
- 5 years of experience in Analytics, Data Mining and Data Science role
- Deep understanding of Data Science including: Predictive/Prescriptive, Statistical modeling, Machine Learning, Data Visualization using various tools
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Statistics
- 3+ years of experience using R, SAS, Matlab or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools. Ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools.
- Experience with matrices, distributions and probability
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language – Python/Ruby
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Natural language processing experience is a plus
- Experience with Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive etc. is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL stores is a plus
• Complete ownership of strategy, planning, execution and delivery of for all projects in an account
• Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, delivering and implementing analytical solutions and business.
• Identifying and resolving roadblocks and issues in projects ahead of time
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Please email your updated resumes along with salary details to email@example.com