JOB DESCRIPTION :
PROFILE : City Lead – Inventory Planning and Procurement
EXPERIENCE : 7 TO 10 YEARS
SALARY : Competitive .
- Establish a supplier network to help the company get 100% fill rates for all its pharma product requirements in the region.
- Manage, track the inventory and be responsible for the regional stock.
- Ability to source the products from different distributors.
- Evaluate Suppliers / Pharma Distributors from time to time and aggressively drive higher margins.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and vendors. Enforce KPIs and improve SOPs
- Set regular audit process and report any inventory variances and take corrective measures.
- Ensure accurate product inventory at all times.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Vendor Relationship & Management Skills.
- Sound subject Knowledge in Pharma, Pharma procurement and its practises.
Job Knowledge/Skills :
- Ability to handle the fast paced and changing priorities with required urgency
- Managing escalations and crisis with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.
Urgent requirement for an MNC in Baner, Pune for Oracle ERP Cloud in Techno-functional role. Immediate joining preferred. Experience 8-12 years.
Below is the JD:
Experience into working on large-scale ERP implementations
Experience with developing and configuring ERP
Operate cross-functionally in ERP initiatives (financials)
Configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
Translate client business needs to an ERP architecture
Be certified on ERP solutions.
Experience into SCM – Supply Chain Managment
Provide architecture and delivery of a full ERP vision
Strong oral and written business communication skills along with good knowledge on MS Excel and PowerPoint for data handling, reporting and presentations
Execution on client engagements; ensure quality delivery as per
Participate in the business requirement gathering process.
Develop and update business requirement documents.
Understand client requirements and do thorough analysis to prepare efficient and robust technical designs.
Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates
Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org