JOB DESCRIPTION :
PROFILE :General Manager – Fulfillment Operations
Experience – 10 to 15 years.
Location – Bangalore.
Salary – Competitive.
- Provide leadership to the FC operations across the country
- Drive and own the productivity and performance accuracy in operations
- Develop or improve processes to scale up performance metrics and to drive cost efficiencies
- Plan, Execute, Analyse and Improve operations to achieve required productivity and performance metrics
- Identify risks and issues for effective resolution ensuring no impact to service levels
- Implement and manage 3PLs where applicable
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders sales & marketing, procurement, customer support, finance to ensure internal processes/expectations are satisfied
- 12 to 15 years of experience in an E-commerce operations environment with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Manager level role at regional level with proven advancement and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Passion to deliver a delightful customer experience
- Ability to understand key metrics, analyse and conclude actions required for process improvements and operational efficiency; Business and Financial planning experience is preferred
- Ability to develop, test and execute ideas to improve customer experience and operational efficiency with attention to details
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and vendors. Enforce KPIs and improve SOPs
- Ability to handle the fast paced and changing priorities with required urgency
- Managing escalations and crisis with exceptional problem-solving skills
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.