Position: Business Development Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Location: Pune, India
Salary: As per the company norm
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Consult with schools and pre-schools practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Responsible for lead generation, managing relationship, and clients meetings.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Develop marketing campaigns that complement the product sales strategies.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent time management Skills.
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow.
- Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills.
- Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive.
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com
Title: Client Acquisition Specialist | Pune | 0 to 2 yrs of Experience | MBA Fresher’s and Graduates
Designation : Client Acquisition Specialist
Salary : Best of Class
Eligibility : MBA / Graduates freshers / B.Com / B.A. / B.Sc.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
iSource Services is a business services platform and career services organization with distinct interest in staffing and recruitment and career solutions (Resume Builder). We manage independent brands that are well recognized in their respective domains and are deeply committed to provide outstanding professional expertise to our clients and retail customers in the staffing and e-commerce domain.
Major Responsibilities :
- Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and Customer Servicing
- Will be extensively involved in cold calling
- Should be comfortable with cold calling & help generate revenue.
- Acquisition of new clients as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with existing clients.
- To understand and assist the business operations
- Be a part of business strategy and product/service launches
- Will be a part of Client coordination and involved in team management
- Will be expected to understand and assist the organisation in various business operations, business development, strategy and delivery.
- Will be also responsible to interact with clients and customers
- · Sales & Marketing
- · Strategic Planning
- · Relationship Management
- · Communication & Collaboration
- · Customer Relationship
- · Customer Management
- · Judgment & Decision Making
- · Negotiation & People Skill
Required Skills :
- Well developed and immaculate speaking and writing skills in English
- Clear thought process with the ability to articulate and understand complex business operations
- Ability to face challenges and improvise to find solutions to real world business problems
- Strong and confident approach with the ability to think independently
- Ability to handle stress and changing business needs.
*****TRAINING SHALL BE PROVIDED*******
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.