Title: Client Acquisition Specialist | Pune | 0 to 2 yrs of Experience | MBA Fresher’s and Graduates
Designation : Client Acquisition Specialist
Salary : Best of Class
Eligibility : MBA / Graduates freshers / B.Com / B.A. / B.Sc.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
iSource Services is a business services platform and career services organization with distinct interest in staffing and recruitment and career solutions (Resume Builder). We manage independent brands that are well recognized in their respective domains and are deeply committed to provide outstanding professional expertise to our clients and retail customers in the staffing and e-commerce domain.
Major Responsibilities :
- Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and Customer Servicing
- Will be extensively involved in cold calling
- Should be comfortable with cold calling & help generate revenue.
- Acquisition of new clients as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with existing clients.
- To understand and assist the business operations
- Be a part of business strategy and product/service launches
- Will be a part of Client coordination and involved in team management
- Will be expected to understand and assist the organisation in various business operations, business development, strategy and delivery.
- Will be also responsible to interact with clients and customers
- · Sales & Marketing
- · Strategic Planning
- · Relationship Management
- · Communication & Collaboration
- · Customer Relationship
- · Customer Management
- · Judgment & Decision Making
- · Negotiation & People Skill
Required Skills :
- Well developed and immaculate speaking and writing skills in English
- Clear thought process with the ability to articulate and understand complex business operations
- Ability to face challenges and improvise to find solutions to real world business problems
- Strong and confident approach with the ability to think independently
- Ability to handle stress and changing business needs.
*****TRAINING SHALL BE PROVIDED*******
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com