Designation: Business Development Manager – IT Services
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Ahmedabad, India
You will be the driving force behind sales acceleration of our IT services . The successful candidate will combine a ferocious appetite to develop business; an exceptional acumen in technical, business, market and operational aspects of software development.
- Secure sales targets.
- Seek and qualify leads: conduct in-depth discussions to take stock of the customer business and technology environments, requirements, plans & issues; secure participation in relevant procurement processes.
- Lead sales engagements: lead direct and indirect, virtual/cross -functional teams, seeking assistance within a large, complex organization on proposals, offer development, demos, proofs of concepts, strategy development, 3rd party solutions, etc.; lead responses to procurement processes.
- Close sales: maintain a continuously updated 360° map of “what is needed to close the business”; early and clear articulation of case towards own stakeholders; secure all of the company’s strengths and possibilities to secure business on “D-day”
- Own and manage a 12 months sales funnel that secures a significantly growing business.
- Maintain a business development forecast of all potential leads and tenders.
- Identify, pursue, establish and close client leads and relationships internationally and across multiple time zones (esp. in the US and UK market).
- Develop and build-on an in-depth understanding of the tender and proposal aspects of Business Development.
- Set up meetings between client contacts & decision makers.
- To identify and attend industry conferences for the promotion of our Services.
- To support the production of marketing materials on an ad-hoc basis.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: ambitious, self -driven, go-getter, risk-taker, persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated (“my business!”).
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities.
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement; deliver on it.
- Minimum 3 years proven business or sales experience.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com