Role- UI Lead
Exp- 4 to 7 yrs
Job Description – Lead User Interface Developer
Technical Skill Sets:
· Pixel-perfect implementation
· Expert understanding of jQuery
· Experience implementing complex front-end applications across popular browsers
· Experience with either SVN or TFS as a source code management tool
· Experience with performance tuning complex front-end applications (page load optimization, code level performance tuning)
· Deploy a website to a website host
Essentiation Duties & Responsibilities
- Balancing near term tactics with long term UX strategies that align to business and technology priorities
- Helping product development teams make the right experience design decisions
- Leading and individually contributing to multiple UX design and design research projects
- Collaborating effectively with Program Managers, Developers, Testers through implementation phases to realize design vision
- Committed to learning and advancing oneself.
- Willing to follow advice of other engineers and managers.
- Flexibility in work assignments.
- Good ability to pick up new ideas and learn new skills quickly.
- Strong organizational skills. Has eye for details.
- Strong commitment to producing high quality releases that meet our customers’ needs and win in the marketplace.
Education & Experience
· 5 plus years of visual/interactive design experience (and the portfolio to prove it)
· 5 plus years of Leading and/or individually contributing to multiple UX design and design research projects
· Minimum of BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Communication Design, or equivalent
· Knowledge of programs like Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.email@example.com
Call Me- 9765279069