JOB DESCRIPTION :
ROLE : TEST ANALYST.
EXPERIENCE : 3 TO 6 YEARS.
LOCATION : PUNE.
SALARY : BEST IN THE INDUSTRY.
Skills & Experience
- Shows strong analytical aptitude.
- Can create high quality handover and test case document for our projects and change requests.
- The testing of new network changes and business changes to ensure that the requirements of business have been met.
- To identify test requirements and best approach based on user requirements to ensure that customer needs are met.
- To identify and define opportunities for improvement, measurements for those improvements and the implementation and roll out process to ensure that overall quality standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Work effectively as part of a team and seek to support the team’s goals.
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of testing methodologies within the industry that can positively impact on the organisation.
- Apply effective verbal, nonverbal, and written communication to achieve desired results.
- Create Test Paths for various applications given various scenarios.
- Responsible for Release Note documentation, checklists and release demo’s.
- Test Cycle all development done to ensure QAT Standards.
- Experience working with defect management tools eg. HP Quality Centre.
- Be able to write SQL queries.
- Be able to analyse requirements.
- Be able to do test designs.
- Testing Qualification – ISTQB.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your Resume with me at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.