Designation: Quality Analyst / Test Engineer
Experience: 1.5 – 3 Year(s)
Location: Pune, India
Salary – Competitive.
• Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong
understanding of the project and testing objectives.
• Have good experience of working in Agile teams and Scrum processes
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical
• Good documentations skills to record test cases.
• Very good experience in manual testing of web and mobile applications.
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools
for performing testing/validation function.
• Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform
automated testing cycles using Selenium.
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking systems
or similar tools/means.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your Cv at
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Profile: Test Engineer
Salary: As per company standard
- Interact with product management, project management and development and to create a strong understanding of the business requirement ,technical designs and testing objectives.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Define and drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-learner with ability to grasp applications and business processes.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing using Selenium/ QTP would be an added advantage.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your Resume with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
ROLE : Quality Analyst
EXPERIENCE : 3 to 5 years.
LOCATION : Bangalore .
SALARY : Competitive.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Write and execute manual test cases.
- Execute and maintain automation scripts in API and UI.
- Setup and maintain test environments.
- Communicate and prepare test reports and other documentation.
- Strong QA fundamentals with proficiency in Java and Selenium.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in testing web application
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience in API testing using Rest-Assured framework
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience on Amazon Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- F2F (2-3 tech rounds)
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your Resume with me at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.
Title: Test Head / Lead for a UK based IT Co., Pune
Role: Test Lead
Location: Pune, Magarpatta City
Experience: 5 years
Educational qualification: BCS/MCS/BE/B.Tech./BSc./MSc.
- Skill Create high-level test automation plan, able to analyze requirement specification/Manual test cases and come up with estimation.
- Manage 2-4 team member team. Schedule tasks and coordinate with team to get the desired output.
- Should be self-sufficient to run project end to end if require.
- Should be hands-on with Selenium
- Coordinate with various teams Lead/Manager for direction, planning and provide project update.
- Regression planning and execution
- Prepare regression Plan (Estimation, Schedule, Scope, Assumptions, etc.)
- Execute automated regression suite at Test Environment for each release
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish and communicate the cause of the discrepancy
- Diagnose issues identified that pertain to Automation Test Scripts and correct in a timely manner to ensure automation test completion
- Document and track all issues requiring development intervention and follow through to resolution to ensure timely correction
- Integrate available ad hoc testing into the automation environment
- Prepare detailed Regression execution summary report
- Strong hands-on working experience on Test Automation using Keyword Driven and Hybrid Framework.
- Working experience on Estimation & Project Planning and Team coordination
- Excellent in communication and coordination with counterpart and team
- Should be good at problem solving and debugging with excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of Testing Life Cycle and has experience in each stage.
Please email your updated resume along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Title: Test Engineer for a UK based IT Co., Pune
Role: Test Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Educational qualification: BCS/MCS/BE/BSc/MSc
- Must have 3+ years of overall testing experience (Manual + Automation).
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in writing automation scripts using Selenium automation testing tool for web applications.
- Thorough understanding of automation testing principles.
- Previous Java development work experience is also preferred.
- Experience/Understanding of bug life cycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various teams.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player
Please email your updated resume along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.