Position- DevOps Engineer
Exp- 4 to 8 yrs
We are looking for Senior DevOps engineers with strong exposure in deploying and managing modern cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services for our oversees customer project.
The candidate would have the opportunity to be part of cutting edge development team to local government organisation deploying & managing large platforms. An ideal candidate would be someone with strong communication skills with prior experience in digital transformation projects, handing high volume websites and applications that either had large number of active users, transactions or web traffic.
Experience : 5-8 year industry experience
Specialist Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in configuring and managing
- Applications servers like Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly
- Linux OS – CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu
- AMP environment – MySql / Postgress with Apache, Nginx, HAProxy
- Demonstrable experience in automation using scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash
- Good with Load balancing techniques
- Worked with industry standard monitoring, alerting & reporting tools
Good to have:
- Containers (e.g. Docker)
- GIT & GIT hosting tools like Gerrit, Gitlab
- Kibana / Logstash
- MQ/ESB like RabbitMQ, Mule ESB
- Virtualisation like VMWare, Xen
- Good communication
- Ability to automate systems and deployment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage mission critical systems
Interested Candidates send your CV at Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Goldman Sachs
Exp. Level 5-10 Years
# of Position 3
Work Location Bangalore
Max PR for Vendors 30% Hike on current package
Interview location Bangalore
Remarks (if any) – deadline/walk-in deadline/etc Notice Period can be 60 days, negotiable upto 45-50 days.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of developing web based applications using Apache MINA, JBoss. Knowledge of Web Services / RESTful API creation and integration
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Proficiency and technical functional understanding of Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Knowledge of database designs and experience (Cassandra, SQL)
- Strong problem solving and engineering/analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced team environment to achieve success
- Familiarity with SDLC guidelines
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure service domain will be a positive
Share your CV’s at email@example.com OR you can reach me at 9765318876
Title: MySQL DBA
Experience: 7 + years
Role: MySQL DBA
Salary: As per market standards
Location: Pune India
Education: Graduate with relevant skills
- Expertise in Database Design
- Expertise with writing sql scripts and procedures, command line batch scripts, to maintain and automate job functions and responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge in MySQL replication, backup, restore, and table corruption recovery.
- Design, install and maintain highly available database systems including, monitoring, securing, backing up, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008 to assist with migrations of RDMS from MS SQL Server to MySQL.
- Provide database best practice design methodologies. Being able to continuously re-assess the infrastructure for opportunities for optimization that would save infrastructure costs and/or getting the best out of available infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 7 years of database administration experience including advanced understanding of MySQL supporting mission critical databases in a production datacenter environment.
- Expertise with at least one highly-available database technology like clustering, replication, mirroring, etc.
- Disaster recovery expertise with backups/restores and database data corruption/deletion mitigation.
- Proficiency with all database support tools provided by database vendor.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed web sites.
- Broad knowledge of common applications and technologies in Internet computing (web servers, database servers, load balancers etc.)
- Working expertise with different scripting language (dos, powershell, perl, bash, etc.)
- Advanced Linux and Windows administration knowledge specific to supporting RDMS systems only.
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Portal : Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.