Job Description :
Profile :DBA Developer
Experience: 3-7 years
Skill Expectations :
- Exposure to SQL Server 2012 is Must.
- Exposure to atleast one other database is preferred.
- Azure DB exposure
- Performance Profiling & Tuning of Queries
- Execution Plans
- SQL Server Security Aspects.
Thorough hands-on experience with :
- Awareness of best practices in areas like – writing queries, designing various database objects like – data structures tables, indexes, relationships, stored procedures, functions, triggers, etc as required to support application development activities.
- Overall IT knowledge of operating systems, networks, storage devices, and how they relate tothe database environment.
- Thorough exposure to Data Modelling & Normalization Techniques with usage of relevant Tools.
- Exposure to SSRS reports and configurations in database & web server.
- Exposure to creation & maintenance of SSIS packages.
- Day-to-Day DBA activities – Developer requests, install, configure, maintain databases and database server, performance & health monitoring, backup/retrieve, replicate, etc.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.
Title: MySQL DBA
Experience: 7 + years
Role: MySQL DBA
Salary: As per market standards
Location: Pune India
Education: Graduate with relevant skills
- Expertise in Database Design
- Expertise with writing sql scripts and procedures, command line batch scripts, to maintain and automate job functions and responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge in MySQL replication, backup, restore, and table corruption recovery.
- Design, install and maintain highly available database systems including, monitoring, securing, backing up, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008 to assist with migrations of RDMS from MS SQL Server to MySQL.
- Provide database best practice design methodologies. Being able to continuously re-assess the infrastructure for opportunities for optimization that would save infrastructure costs and/or getting the best out of available infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 7 years of database administration experience including advanced understanding of MySQL supporting mission critical databases in a production datacenter environment.
- Expertise with at least one highly-available database technology like clustering, replication, mirroring, etc.
- Disaster recovery expertise with backups/restores and database data corruption/deletion mitigation.
- Proficiency with all database support tools provided by database vendor.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed web sites.
- Broad knowledge of common applications and technologies in Internet computing (web servers, database servers, load balancers etc.)
- Working expertise with different scripting language (dos, powershell, perl, bash, etc.)
- Advanced Linux and Windows administration knowledge specific to supporting RDMS systems only.
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.