Position: Enterprise Sales Manager
Experience: 3-6 years
Roles and Responsibility:
As an Enterprise Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving financial growth. You will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in industry.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline Status.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Recruitment of new alliance partners.
- Recruitment of existing alliance partners into new capability areas of partnering.
Desired Candidate Profile:
People who have 3-6 years of relevant experience in B2B/ industrial sales.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership, demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in evangelist sales Environment.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Prior experience of building and managing a hi-performing sales team.
Interseted candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com