Role- Director Consultant (B2B account management)
Exp- 7 to 17 Yrs
We are looking for a Director Consulting who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
– 7- 17 years of relevant experience in consulting or B2B account management
– Must have account management experience and can build the client relationship for long term partnership
– Own, manage and contribute to consulting assignments through project conceptualization and delivery plan
– Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
– Demonstrate industry / solution expertise
– Own the renewal of contracts for captive accounts
– Develop client specific sales pitches and proposals to win & grow the business
– Leverage the existing capabilities across the various analytics domains / practices and bring them to bear on client opportunities
– Authoring and delivering high-impact presentations and plans
– Participate in industry forums or public speaking
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.email@example.com
Call Me- 9765279069
Title: Head – Product Marketing
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: MBA from Tier 1 College
Our Client looking for Product Marketing Head with 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing , Online Marketing, SAAS marketing
- At least 2+ years of experience as Product Marketing Head
- Experience building a Product Marketing Team of more than 10 Product Marketing Managers
- MBA education
- ONLY B2B (SAAS) companies
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ experience in digital marketing, product marketing, SAAS Marketing and/or product management, classic B2B (Business to Business) marketing experience from a new technology sector.
- 5+ experience in online marketing, Direct Marketing, Brand Marketing.
- Experience of operating in a start-up environment. With the ability, commercial acumen and gravitas to manage a big team, should have a strong ‘online’ focused marketing background with an obsession on ROI
- Experience on using online channels to drive ‘sign ups’ and awareness, with an obsession for ROI.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- 5+ experience in building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic Marketing; create a robust marketing plan, working closely with key stakeholders to get buy-in and help implement it
- GTM Planning; segment the market and develop a plan to acquire new clients using innovative online channels
- Online Marketing; work with specialist agencies across display advertising, SEO, PPC, affiliates and social media
- Direct Marketing; develop & execute an e-CRM content strategy to nurture leads into the sales funnel
- Brand Marketing; plan and execute relevant events, complimented by a webinar series
- Analysis; tight measurement of the ROI & pipeline analysis
- Budget Management
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial, hungry, flexible, comfortable in a fast growing business
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Interview Process: –
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org