JOB DESCRIPTION :
Senior Sales Representative
Experience: 6-9 years
Salary – Competitive
- Visit prospects to evaluate needs or to promote company’s services
- Recognize the needs of the prospects and map with the services provided by the company
- Advises prospects on technical matters and recommend appropriate solutions
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific services can meet their needs
- 7-8 years of relevant industry experience (manufacturing, retail, BFSI)
- Solicit information about the prospect’s needs
- Possess the skills to negotiate the price for the services.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Demonstrate company’s capabilities before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software requirements of the customer.
- Must be able to set and achieve targets.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org