Profile: Test Engineer(Manual and Agile)
Salary: As per company standard
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirement,technical designs and testing objectives.
- Createdetailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Useexisting tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validationfunctions.
- Participatein troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root causeidentification and resolution.
- Defineand drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
- Self-motivatedand proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-learnerwith ability to grasp applications and business processes.
- Knowledgeof Automation Testing using Selenium/QTP would be an added advantage.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.