Profile: Test Engineer(Manual and Agile)
Salary: As per company standard
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirement,technical designs and testing objectives.
- Createdetailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Useexisting tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validationfunctions.
- Participatein troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root causeidentification and resolution.
- Defineand drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
- Self-motivatedand proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-learnerwith ability to grasp applications and business processes.
- Knowledgeof Automation Testing using Selenium/QTP would be an added advantage.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your updated Cv at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.
Job Title : Sr. Test Engineer
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune(Magarpatta) India
- Interact with productmanagement, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirements, technical designs and automation testingobjectives.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
- using Selenium & Appium.
- Design,Execute and analyze automation test scripts & test results for Web applications, iOS, Android apps.
- Document,track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA.
- Proven experiencein Web and Mobile App Automation using different automation tools and frameworks like.
- Selenium WebDriver / Appium using C#/Java.
- Stronghands on experience in delivering end to end test automation solutions.
- Strongtest process knowledge and ability to work on multiple programs in parallel and flexibility to adapt with changing priorities.
Skills / Experience:
- Overall6+ years of software product and application testing experience.
- Musthave about 4+ years of pure test automation experience of web and Mobile Apps.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Familiarwith agile methodology, scrum and automation project estimations.
- Selenium Webdriverand GRID using C# or Java.
- Excellent programmingskills on C# or Java and OOPS concepts.
- Expertisein Android , iOS native and hybrid apps automation using Appium.
- Frameworkdevelopment experience would be nice. Good understanding of Page object model, page factory and hybrid framework.
- Experienceof consuming the JUnit, TestNG, NUnit APIs within the framework.
- Experiencein open source WebServices automation tools/API automation framworks like RestAssured etc.
- Experiencein automation suites execution and failure analysis.
- Sourcecode management tools: GIT, SVN, should have background of build tools such Maven, Gradle.
- Soundknowledge of Manual & Automation testing best practices, Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Desired).
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 7757060507
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.