Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune, India
- Provides prompt and courteous service to internal inquiries within one business day.
- Reviews Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 requests via e-mail and web-based ticketing system.
- Responds to all requests within 1 business
- Fulfills Deployment Plans sent from Implementation teams and course packaging/brandin
- Uses logical working knowledge of cloud-based applications to troubleshoot Systems.
- Performs tests to isolate source of web-facing issues.
- Maintain a prioritized issue list, success criteria, and correlated action plan to drive resolution to critical issues that are escalated to the development team.
- Verifies technical fixes from the development team.
- Act as a liaison for all joint Support and Development escalations, reporting back the current status to key stakeholders.
- Focus on problem avoidance. Works with other teams to develop processes and procedures to remediate repeating escalations.
- Technical background should enable candidate to troubleshoot issues relating to web-based training products that reside in the cloud and are used by corporate customers within their internal networks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ability to effectively manage development escalations arising from internal teams.
- Genuine passion for customer service with interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent grammar and written communications skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and accurate.
- Experience handling customer escalations preferred.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information
Technology or related field.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com