Role: Technical Project Manager
- Around 10 Years of experience ( 8 to 12 preferred) in IT Services Industry.
- Atleast 2 Years onsite experience of client facing role and responsible for delivery through remote/distributed team.
- Should have knowledge / awareness of latest commerce technologies viz.Angular JS, Jquery, AJAX, PhoneGap for Mobile, Security challenges etc.
- Understands different programming languages preferably JAVA and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems and application architectures ( Client Server, REST, Service Oriented) and have good experience with web services for application integration.
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development and improve productivity and velocity of the team.
- Have handled releases in iterative/agile environment.
- Hands on with managing source code configuration, build and deployment process.
- Ability to handle multiple stream of work through a team of 10+ member.
- Hands on with Project Management tools –MPP, JIRA, ZOHO, Visio, Power Point.
- Should have basic people management skill and should able to handle team with sensitivity.
- a)Previous experience of working in CMM Level5 environment and working for top 10 consulting firm.
- b)Experience handling at least 1 or preferably 2 large commerce / retail projects in a similar role.
- c)Self-Starter, ability to do proactive communication, Attention to Detail.
- d)Experience in reporting status at various level internally and to client organization.
Interested Candidates can drop their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details contact on 9673718001.