Role- Technical Project Manager
1. Around 8-10 Years of experience in IT Services Industry. Previous experience of working in CMM Level5 environment and working for top 10 consulting firm is desirable.
2. Experience handling at least 1 or preferably 2 large commerce / retail projects in a similar role
3. Atleast 2 Years onsite experience of client facing role and responsible for delivery through remote/distributed team.
4. Understands different programming languages preferably JAVA and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
5. Possesses good knowledge of different software systems and application architectures ( Client Server, REST, Service Oriented) and have good experience with web services for application integration.
6. Should have knowledge / awareness of latest commerce technologies viz. Angular JS, Jquery, AJAX, PhoneGap for Mobile, Security challenges etc.
7. Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development and improve productivity and velocity of the team.
8. Have handled releases in iterative/agile environment.
9. Hands on with managing source code configuration, build and deployment process.
10. Ability to handle multiple stream of work through a team of 10+ member.
11. Hands on with Project Management tools –MPP, JIRA, ZOHO, Visio, Power Point.
12. Self-Starter, ability to do proactive communication, Attention to Detail.
13. Should able to adjust work schedule per the project situation and ability to take decision based on the project situation.
14. Should have basic people management skill and should able to handle team with sensitivity.