Position- Front End Developer
Exp- 4 to 8 yrs
We are looking for Senior Front-end technology experts with strong exposure in Angular JS projects to work for our oversees customer project.
The candidate would have the opportunity to be part of providing cutting edge solutions to local government organization with whom they would regularly interface to troubleshoot issues and gather feedback. An ideal candidate would be someone with strong communication skills with prior experience in digital transformation projects, handing high volume websites and applications that either had large number of active users, transactions or web traffic.
Experience : 4-8 year industry experience in Front-end technologies
Specialist Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in live commercial grade applications using Angular.JS
- Experience in dealing with and consuming REST APIs
- Demonstrable experience in the following: HTML5/CSS; Bootstrap; Responsive Design
- Worked with industry standard version control systems such as sub-version / GIT
- Familiar with Accessibility Standards & Semantic Markup
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp, Jasmine, Protractor; Node.JS , ability to create APIs
- Exposed to DB such as MySQL, NoSQL
- Exposed to Agile development methods
- Good communication
- Ability to present to user groups and non-technical audience
- Ability to conduct peer code reviews
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation : Angular JS, .NET developer
Experience :- 2-5 years
Job Description: –
- Candidate should have at least 1 year experience in AngularJS , should need to have the complete understanding of how to have the MVC implementation with AngularJS.
- Working with D3 charts is an added advantage. We are looking for a good AngularJS client side developer who can design, implement and work independently.
- Candidate should know different patterns and practices involved with AngularJS.
- Along with client side candidate is expected to have good understanding of Web API, C#, LINQ, ADO.Net Entity framework,
- he/she should be able to write Web API server side code. For the back-end SQL Server Stored procedures are used, candidate should have the ability to write stored procedures and should be good with writing SQL queries/joins.Job Responsibilities:-
1. Candidate should be an individual contributor and delivery the tasks independently.
2. Candidate will be assigned tasks and will be required to work completely on all the pieces independently i.e., Client-Side AngularJS, Web API as well as Backend.
3. Candidate should be able to work in an Agile development environment and should be able to provide the status end-of-day.
4. Candidate should be capable of communicating to clients for status and discussions directly.
interested candidates please share your updated cv at email@example.com
Contact No : 7755901232
Title: Senior Front End Developer
Experience: 5- 9 years
Role: Front End Developer
Salary: As per market standards
Location: Pune (Kharadi)
Education: Graduate with relevant skills
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- Passion, creativity, a great attitude….
- Experience building responsive websites from the ground up or with Bootstrap or Foundation
- At least 4 years of experience in UI testing frameworks like JSUnit, JSHint and comfertable with Grunt or Jenkins CI tool.
- Ability to Wireframe, Design, Develop and Test a coherent, world-class implementation that is intuitive, responsive, and speedy.
- Experience with building website analytics (eg. Optimizely, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Omniture) into a product strategy.
- A great team-player attitude with a respect for multiple inputs.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- The most important thing you need to show us is a fantastic portfolio of work that you have completed.
- Heavy experience accessing REST API’s including third parties Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc…
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand business requirements and a strong focus on customer user experiences
- Deliver high quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Research, implement and help drive innovative UI solutions
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web application
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements and user experience
- Work and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Keep abreast of new Front End trends and implement these as you see purpose.
Interested, please share updated CV along with your current ctc, expected ctc & notice period on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person : Roshna
Contact No.: 9765279069
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.