Designation : Intern [ Business Operations]
Reporting to : Founder / Director of iSource Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Will depend upon performance
Duration: Min. 3 months, permanent roles will be offered to candidates who complete 3 months successfully and are on the verge of completing their course (MBA).
Eligibility : MBA / Graduates
iSource Services is a business services platform and career services organization with distinct interest in staffing and recruitment and career solutions (Resume Builder). We manage independent brands that are well recognised in their respective domains and are deeply committed to provide outstanding professional expertise to our clients and retail customers in the staffing and e-commerce domain.
Major Responsibilities :
- To understand and assist the business operations
- Be a part of business strategy and product/service launches
- Will be a part of Client coordination and involved in team management
- Will be expected to understand and assist the organisation in various business operations, strategy and delivery.
- Will be responsible to ideate and understand the e-commerce domain and implement organisational strategy
- Will be also responsible to interact with clients and customers
If you are interested email your resume and let us know why you would like to join our organisation , to : email@example.com or call on +91-20-32409131 / +91-9371009131
Senior UI Designer | Pune, Maharashtra
Employee Type :
2 to 5 years
Job Location : Pune , Maharashtra
Job brief: We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Create / implement innovative solutions, visually rich, clean and simple UI designs
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks Collaborate with product management and software engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- • BE / BS / MCA / MSc. (IT) Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
• 3-4 Years of experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- • Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- • Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- • Experience working with multiple browsers/OS platforms.
- • Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- • Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- • Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- • Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- • Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Apply for this job : Upload your resume below
Welcome to Live Jobs !!
Live jobs by iSource Services brings the latest jobs from our list of clients and internal job openings.
To apply for these positions email your resume to :
or fill the job form and upload your resume below: