Role- Chief Product Officer
Reporting : CEO
Exp- 10 to 15 Yrs
Location : Noida
- Master education of Top 20 B schools from India or abroad
- At least 5+ years in e-commerce companies experience
- End to End product development experience from scratch
- Exp in commercial role out of product
- Experience managing large team of 10+ Product Managers and UI engineers
- Minimum 10 + years in Product Management role
- Open for outstation candidates
Who we are looking at hiring :
–Â Keen interest in digital space both internet and mobile. Experience of being part of a set-up with some scale and having managed at-least a direct team of 10 Product Managers. Minimum 10-15 years experience in product roles with minimum 5 years in the consumer internet space.
– In brief the organization is a leader in the property classifieds category, there is still a lot of innovation required to take the organization to the next level = 5 times growth in the next 3 years. The incumbent will join as part of the senior leadership team and will be expected to take the organization to this level. The category per say is growing very fast and we are growing much faster than the category.
Key role attributes :Â
-Â Manage a team of 30-35 product managers and UI resources. Additionally manage 300 + folks managing delivery and data collection
– Launch the current features under development in double quick time.
– Look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking products which would be really helpful for the user.
– Manage all aspects of site; deliver highly scalable, usable and differentiated products.
– High degree of sensitivity on improve consumer experience/ usability of the site.
– Conceptualize products which could be new streams of revenue & category growth drivers.
– Driving creation of new/next-gen platforms
Desired attributes in the candidates :
– Keen eye towards understanding consumers, their pain areas and their behavior on the site.
– Strong product definition skills. Exceptional Problem solving skills.
– Understanding of mobile technology
– Ability to manage and drive teams hard to performance
– Work in an entrepreneurial kind of culture and manage things in a similar way.
– Appreciation of tech architecture
– Should be currently managing a website with traffic – 5 mn per month
Soft Skills :Â
– Strong demonstrated performance in previous organizations. If you’ve built a winning product, with scale, in a highly competitive context, that would be a huge plus.
– High level of personal competence
– Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work on stiff deadlines. Burn midnight oil if required!
– Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
– A go getter driving his/ her team to win
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Me- 9765279069