PROFILE: DRUPAL DEVELOPER.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Brief :
- Design, develop, and maintain Drupal based sites.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementing changes.
- Provide front end development for interactive features.
- Stay up to date with Drupal core and module improvements, and security patches and updates to
comply with the Office of Information Security accreditation.
- Assist the team in developing and deploying other sites in a multi-site configuration.
- Documenting current and future configuration processes and policies
- Assist in debugging issues with hosting applications, cloud resources and Content Delivery Network
- 2 years of hand on experience in Drupal.
- , Cascading Style Sheets.
- Proficiency in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Must be able to triage and troubleshoot tasks where appropriate to review and respond to technical challenges.
- Requires effective communication skills with other team members and clients.
Interested candidates upload your CV at