Role- Software Developer
Exp- 4 to 8 yrs
Salary- Best in the Industry
Location- Bangalore, Delhi, Hydrabad.
Education- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 college
Client is building a team to define, design and develop solutions for a , that provides a higher level of convenience and capabilities as compared to FBA or Merchant fulfillment, and is expected to be a key driver for growing our Seller base in India. This is an innovation that was created in India, and is now poised to launch in other markets also. Our Development team will play a pivotal role in expanding the capabilities of this service, including One-click scheduling, adding premium delivery and others, with the mission to build a comprehensive solution for Sellers on the amazon platform. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing team that is driving the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination from Tier 1 college
- 4+ years of Software Development experience;
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, test driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the business with an emphasis on the Seller community
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Contribute intellectual property through patents