Role- iOS Developer
Exp- 4 to 7 yrs
We are looking for a iOS Developer with a passion for creating powerful Smartphone enterprise applications with intuitive user interfaces. The candidate must be an accomplished and hands on mobile applications expert, focused on the iOS platform. The candidate should have built complex applications on iOS and be well aware of the optimization factors on a mobile platform and is passionate about designing and implementing scalable iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years of experience in architecting and developing applications on the iOS platform.
- 2 + years of experience in Data Structure and Algorithms.
- 4+ experience with XCode, iOS SDK ,Continuous Integration platforms,SQLite, SQLCipher, JSON Parsing and Client/Server Web Services.
- 2+ experience with integrated Automated Testing and Unit Testing.
- 4+ experience with build iOS UI screens and navigation using StoryBoard , other UI Frameworks, data Push Services, such as APNS and Comet.
- Experience with implementing the Agile (Scrum) software development process and full product development lifecycle of highly scalable enterprise applications.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with version control repositories such as CVS/Subversion and Git
- Knowledge of the iOS development ecosystem and the open-source libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with the latest application development frameworks on iOS is a must.
- Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills and enjoys working within a distributed team environment (spread across North America and India)
Responsibilities (What will they do)
- Work with Product Management and User Experience teams to define/refine product requirements, and create detailed technical specifications and client architecture designs.
- Develop rich, intuitive iOS Smartphone voice and data applications that integrate and interact with backend services in mission-critical environments
- Implement software development “best practices”, including the integration of automation and unit testing during design and implementation
- Be passionate about agile methodologies
Competencies (what they know / will have)
- Results driven professional who can partner with a world-class team that designs and develops next generation mobile apps, highly scalable, secure and reliable, deployed over a large customer base
- A passion for leveraging technologies to solve business problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, possess resourcefulness, and complex problem-solving capability
- Must have a passion for the end-to-end development of quality software products and the desire to make a difference
- Capable of working closely with peer-level developers in Agile Scrum teams
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Ability to discuss the pros and cons of Cloud Computing, Virtualization, MVC frameworks, NoSQL Databases, Agile Development, The UNIX Way, MIT Open Source License, RESTful APIs
- Excellent knowledge of the best software development practices, iOS development and processes.
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.email@example.com
Call Me- 9765279069