Title- UI Visual Designer (Web & Mobile)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: As per market standards
Education A Bachelor’s degree in design.
Domain- E-Commerce is must
What we are looking for the perfect match:
- You have designed and shipped multiple products (mobile and web)
- Your portfolio has some best-in-class work and several shining examples of real work you’ve shipped, and what you learned along the way.
- You know that a good design requires research, process and multiple iterations.
- You are able to explain how your best work came to be, and you can show us the processes you went through.
- Wire-framing and Prototyping is a key part of your toolset.
- You are best in creating intuitive wireframes and prototype your designs on multiple platforms and know how to test them with users. You’ve made last-minute tweaks between user studies. You know how to be all kinds of quick and dirty, but dream of better prototyping tools.
- The details matter to you. You’ve spent your career slaving over letter spacing and corner rounding. Your typography and executions are flawless and you have an expertise in illustration and icon design.
- Cross-platform is your style. You’ve shipped something across several platforms. You know what translates from desktop and what doesn’t or why you’d opt for one solution for Android and another on iOS and when to design in RGB vs CMYK.
- You substantially contribute to define the ‘what’ as well as the ‘how’.
- You’re a product manager’s secret weapon. You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs. You facilitate and draw the best design ideas from teammates.
Portfolio Link is must
- Minimum 2 years experience in UI and Vusial design on Web & Mobile products
- Excellent hands-on skills to design and build mobile/web interfaces (Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch)
- Setting up the designs. Guiding the design and Selction of colour should be good.
- Preparation of templates, layouts, UX mockups, UI design, design set.
- Experience with customer research (personas, journeys), usability testing, and data
- Very strong equals on the VISUAL DESIGN side
- Strong portfolio exhibiting high quality UX work is a big plus
- Bachelors/ Masters in Graphic Design, Mobile App screen design, Interaction Design is a plus
Interested Candidates upload CV at