Title: Content Writer
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Manage the company’s social media presence.
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Education: B.A English/ Literature.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com