Job Title – Content Marketing Manager
Experience 3 – 6 years
Salary: As per company norms
Should be responsible for:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, info graphics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, info graphics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Creating content customers actually need and want.
- Sharing content on the channels used by consumers.
- Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns.
Your typical duties depend on your role within a team but may include:
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful content for clients which also attracts customers.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com