Job Description for Technical Lead (Java Developer)
Relevant Experience: 4-7 years
Salary : competitive
- Requirements analysis, functional design specification and development of new and existing applications.
- Design and development of systems, modules, enhancements and bug fixes as per the requirements.
- Interact closely with customers to understand requirements and prepare project delivery plans.
- Implement SCRUM and interact closely with other team members during various stages of product life cycle
- Provide technical leadership where required to less experienced engineers within the team.
- Knowledge of front end technologies viz jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5 and other JS libraries and frameworks
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.Js
- Experience in Agile software development (esp SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Git in general and Bitbucket in particular
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana or JIRA or PivotalTracker etc
- Familiarity with managing EC2 instances in AWS
- Knowledge of software development best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, release and delivery process
- Good exposure to REST web services and handling JSON and XML
- Candidates with good knowledge of best design practices in UI / UX
- Sound communication skills.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your Cv at pooja.bisht@isourcecorp,com
Call – 7757060507.