JOB DESCRIPTION :
PROFILE : Business Development Manager – IT Services
EXPERIENCE : 2-5 Years
LOCTION: Ahmedabad, India
SALARY : Competitive.
- Secure sales targets
- Seek and qualify leads: conduct in-depth discussions to take stock of the customer
- business and technology environments, requirements, plans & issues; secure
- participation in relevant procurement processes.
- Lead sales engagements: lead direct and indirect, virtual/cross-functional teams,
- seeking assistance within a large, complex organization on proposals, offer
- development, demos, proofs of concepts, strategy development, 3rd party solutions,
- ; lead responses to procurement processes.
- Close sales: maintain a continuously updated 360° map of “what is needed to close
- the business”; early and clear articulation of case towards own stakeholders; secure
- all of the company’s strengths and possibilities to secure business on “D-day”
- Own and manage a 12 months sales funnel that secures a significantly growing
- Maintain a business development forecast of all potential leads and tenders
- Identify, pursue, establish and close client leads and relationships internationally and
- across multiple time zones (esp. in the US and UK market)
- Develop and build-on an in-depth understanding of the tender and proposal aspects
- of Business Development
- Set up meetings between client contacts & decision makers
- To identify and attend industry conferences for the promotion of our Services
- To support the production of marketing materials on an ad-hoc basis.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: ambitious, self-driven, go-getter, risk-taker,
- persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated
- (“my business!”)
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of
- interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement; deliver on it
- Minimum 3 years proven business or sales experience
- Excellent face to face communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to prioritise a varied and pressurised workload and work to tight deadlines
- In-depth Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org