JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position: Devops & Lunix Administrator
Experience: 3-6 years
You will be responsible for:-
- Ability to multitask across multiple incidents
- Have excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to write clear documentation so that in the event it will be required, someone would be able to pick up the document and complete the task stated
- Collaboration with onshore Infrastructure team.
Required Technical Skills :-
- Proficient of Linux
- Knowledge on Windows Server and Active Directory
- Hardware setup, installation, troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance
- Network support, Installation, configuration (LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.) incl. switches, routers and firewalls
- Working with SVN/GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub/GitLab
- Experience with build and dependency management tools (Ant/Maven)
- Good understanding of build automation, branching strategies
- Good to have knowledge on VM ware. Creating VM.
- Must be familiar with build, release, code deployments.
- Should have good experience on Docker
- Hands on experience in Jenkins CI/CD pipelines. Good to have other tools exp (Bamboo, TeamCity, Travis CI).
- writing Shell or similar build scripting languages like Python, Ruby, yml.
- Experience with configuration tools such as Ansible(preferred)/Chef/Puppet
- Cloud Computing Experience (AWS, Azure, Google) Preferred Azure
- Good to have Experience in artifact management tools like JFrog/Nexus
· Good to have Experience with SQL and MySQL/MariaDB.
Experience within an ITIL environment
Required Soft Skill:-
- Have the ability to work in teams and take instruction from a variety of people.
- Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally.
- Show a willingness to listen and learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, and take seriously the responsibility for delivering these tasks on time and to a high quality.
- Demonstrate an ability to alleviate pressure and stress through prioritizing work, time management, and sound organizational skills.
Would prefer candidates, who can join immediately.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org