- Client NTT Data
- AS400 Developer Needed Urgently
- Level 3 to 5
- Position 3
- Work Loc ( Gurgaon (No Relocation)
- Interview location Gurgaon
- Remarks ASAP
- Detailed JD
- Should have a very good knowledge on I series concepts,CL/400,RPG/400,SQL/400 and DB2/400
- Design, Develop/Enhance, review and test AS/400 programs/ modules and Work on the support items received from customer
- Must possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Act as the single point of contact for issue resolution, clarifications, and so on, liaising with the customer and offshore teams to address issues/questions and process related activities
- Plan and Track project schedule
Interested candidates send your CV’S at email@example.com
Skills WPF Developer
Exp. Level 8+ Years
Work Location (also mention if we can consider relocation) Bangalore
Interview location Bangalore
Detailed JD Requirements:URGENT
- WPF, Winforms, MFC developer.
- 8+ years of software engineering / development experience building and scaling commercial grade solutions. Candidates having experience in Banking domains and experience in HMI (Human Machine Interface) preferred.
- Expert in WPF, MFC, Threading in Winforms and as well in WPF (Working of Dispatcher)
- Expertise in C++/ C#
- Detailed understanding of Garbage Collection and GC internal working with Deterministic Disposable Pattern.
- AppDomain / Exception Handling
- Work knowledge in CLI/C++ with Interop assembly.
- Experience in Win 32 API is an added advantage
- Main tasks and responsibility:
- Including, but not limited to:
- Design and code complex units / modules / products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit / module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
Interested candidates send their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org (ASAP)
Welcome to Live Jobs !!
Live jobs by iSource Services brings the latest jobs from our list of clients and internal job openings.
To apply for these positions email your resume to :
or fill the job form and upload your resume below:
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.