JOB DESCRIPTION :
PROFILE : SR.Technical Architect
LOCATION : Pune (Magarpatta City)
EXPERIENCE : 10 to 15 years
SALARY : Competitive.
You will be responsible for:–
–Over all 10+ years of total experience with hands on experience in technical architect.
– Must be a hands on coder, designer and must have exposure experience to architect.
– Reports to/works with Chief Technology Officer, the chief architect
– Understand the technical vision of the product and translates them to technical designs, reviews them
with the team and provides guidance on implementation
– Closely monitors code quality during implementation
– Is Responsible for Code Review and Sign off on code reviews
– Responsible for the product’s security, performance and scalability
– Diagnoses security, performance and scalability issues
– Bridges technical gap between senior and junior members of the product team
Required Technical Skills:-
– Candidate must have experience in architecture design of applications based on Microservices
– Candidate must have experience in E2E design and development of Enterprise Application/Web Application by using various Cloud solutions
– Experience with any one of the Cloud services (MS Azure, AWS etc..)
– Candidates should have Designing concepts experience. – Experience working with different Data stores (SQL, NoSQL, Graph DB etc..)
– Candidates with Build tools experience (Jenkins, ANT, JIRA, Maven etc..) is added advantage
– Good knowledge of OOPS concepts,concepts, Java, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
– Good knowledge on messaging tools like Active MQ, Kafka is added advantage
– Good knowledge with UI technologies (Angular 4, Java Script , jQuery etc..) is added advantage
– Strong Preferred hands on experience on development and coding.
Required Soft Skill:-
• Have the ability to work in teams and take instruction from a variety of people.
• Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally.
• Show a willingness to listen and learn.
• Take initiative in self-development and career progression.
• Good communication skills.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Take ownership of assigned tasks, and take seriously the responsibility for delivering these tasks on time and to a high quality.
• Demonstrate an ability to alleviate pressure and stress through prioritizing work, time management, and sound organizational skills.
Interested Candidates kindly share your updated Cv at email@example.com
Call – 7757060507.