Job Title : Sr. Test Engineer
Experience: 4-8 Years
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune(Magarpatta) India
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirements, technical designs and automation testing objectives.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- using Selenium & Appium
- Design, Execute and analyze automation test scripts & test results for Web applications, iOS, Android apps
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Proven experience in Web and Mobile App Automation using different automation tools and frameworks like
- Selenium WebDriver / Appium using C#/Jav
- Strong hands on experience in delivering end to end test automation solutions.
- Strong test process knowledge and ability to work on multiple programs in parallel and flexibility to adapt with changing priorities.
Skills / Experience:
- Overall 6+ years of software product and application testing experienc
- Must have about 4+ years of pure test automation experience of web and Mobile Apps.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Familiar with agile methodology, scrum and automation project estimations.
- Selenium Webdriver and GRID using C# or Jav
- Excellent programming skills on C# or Java and OOPS concepts.
- Expertise in Android , iOS native and hybrid apps automation using Appium.
- Framework development experience would be nice. Good understanding of Page object model, page factory and hybrid framework.
- Experience of consuming the JUnit, TestNG, NUnit APIs within the framework.
- Experience in open source WebServices automation tools/API automation framworks like RestAssured et
- Experience in automation suites execution and failure analysis.
- Source code management tools: GIT, SVN, should have background of build tools such Maven, Gradle.
- Sound knowledge of Manual & Automation testing best practices, Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Desired).
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com