JOB DESCRIPTION :
ROLE : Copy Editor /Quality Executives.
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 2 yrs work exp.
LOCATION : Malad West, Mumbai.
SALARY : BEST IN THE INDUSTRY.
EDUCATION : Under-Graduates/ Graduates/ Post Graduates who are proficient in English
language- if you are finicky about the correct use of English Grammar then you’ll fit right in!
Applicant MUST be computer & net-savvy & have good MS Office skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Copy editing
- Logical thinking.
- Organised & meticulous.
- Eye for detail with high concentration.
- Ability to read, absorb and interpret large chunks of information.
- Tactful in dealing with people.
Your Role (key responsibilities) :
- We enable first hand feedback from our shoppers to reach our clients; now this ‘feedback’ comes from shoppers with diverse backgrounds (different age-groups, communities, qualifications etc.) It forms the crux of the analytics that helps our clients improve their business.
- Editors ensure smooth, timely & error-free generation of high-quality mystery auditing reports within tight deadlines.
- They review questionnaires submitted by the evaluators (mystery shoppers) and convert these into ‘audit reports’ by:
- correcting errors (grammatical, spelling, syntax);
- performing fact-checks (which often involves interaction with the shopper & internal teams);
- ensuring that the report is complete & does not have obvious contradictions,
- inconsistencies or omissions.
- maintaining high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Editors also rate mystery-shoppers (through score-cards), which helps Project Managers in assigning audits to shoppers.
Interested candidates send your CV at Neha.email@example.com
Call Me- 9765279069