Job Summary: An opportunity to create, manage, enhance, next generation web application by managing entire life cycle from inception till launch and post live operation.
Required Skills :
- The Lead PHP Developer should have 1-2 years of experience in leading a team.
- Min 3 years of experience in PHP (Core PHP)
- Min 1-2 years of experience in MySQL, Python, CSS3, HTML5, oscommerce
- Min 1-2 years of experience in Magento, wordpress Experience, joomla, Drupal.
- Hands on Experience with Creating REST APIs
- Unit Testing Experience.
- Hands on Experience in Setting up infra and servers for application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing daily team meeting and allocation of tasks in the team based on expertise
- Optimizing effectiveness of team by constant mentoring and motivation
- Coordination with marketing and management team with regards new business opportunity and areas of modification on technical front.
- Creating requirements for the given task and document it
- Amend execution plan, accommodating new requirements as per the brief of Team lead or Project Manager.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery.
- Identifying and implementing new solutions for existing problem or process.
- Review and evaluate your team member’s codes.
- Groom your team with your level of expertise.
Interested Candidates kindly share your updated Cv with me at email@example.com.