NLP (Natural Language Processing) Expert
About the Job:
We are looking for a highly experienced NLP to join our team based in Gurgaon, India.
The successful applicant will be required to lead part of an AI development team.
• PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or related areas.n
• 10 years’ experience implementing machine learning systems using Python, C++, Matlab or R.
• Demonstrable experience of working with clients to use Machine Vision and Natural Language Processing to develop practical business applications
• Understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning, pattern recognition, Bayesian statistics, time series analysis, HMMs and latent variable methods.
• Experience of medium to large projects where you applied principled machine learning theories and techniques.
• Experience in handling large datasets.
• Ability to keep track of the latest research.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good publication record.
• Willing to pick up another programming language.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience in LabVIEW
• Experience in deep learning
• Knowledge of AI applications within the financial services sector or willingness to learn
• Knowledge/experience of speech recognition is a bonus.
The core activities of this role include:
• Applying statistics and machine learning models for energy disaggregation problems.
• Turning theoretical ideas into prototype algorithms.
• Coordinate and manage the work of junior members of the development team.
Please email updated copy of your resume along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to prajkta.dixit@isourcecorp..com.