Role: Teradata Developer
Salary: As per capability / No bar for right candidates
Experience : 4-8 year
- Experience in designing and developing DB solution using Teradata
- In depth knowledge & hands on experience in managing Teradata DB of size varying from 100 – 200 TB
- Experience in designing large data warehouses, design patterns and reporting cubes.
- Knowledge of best practices when working with Teradata.
- Knowledge of limitations in Teradata and should be able to propose workarounds/alternate solutions
- Knowledge of ETL tool such as SSIS or Data stage.
- Should be hands on in writing Teradata SQL, stored procedures.
- In depth knowledge of data warehousing concepts (DIMENSIONS vs. FACTS, Why Extract Transform & Load ?, Star vs. Snowflake schema)
- In depth knowledge of Teradata tools & utilities (for table & data migration such as Mload, FastLoad, FastExport etc.)
- In depth knowledge of security administration in Teradata
- In depth experience of performance tuning & optimization in Teradata db. (Like ensuring setting of UPI & NUP, take corrective action using Query Plan etc.)
- Should be able to create a POV in how best.
Interested, please share updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org