Position: Software Architect – Microsoft domain Expert
Experience: 15 – 20 yrs
- Candidate should be expert in hands on coding in Microsoft Technologies
- Should experience with Databases (Development and Designing exp.)
- Should have worked on end to end Enterprise Applications right from Architecture to Delivery
- Should be able to handle quality Delivery under controlled phase and timeline
- Should be able to guide Tech Leads, Developer Team and also co-ordinate with Project managers
- Should be able to gain knowledge from end customer and Design the Architecture of an Application
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Cloud development along with native development
- Should be Hands On in one or more enterprise CMS platforms like EPiServer Sitecore, Sharepoint etc).
- Should have Experience or willing to adapt BI technologies (Power BI, MSBI, Click, etc.)
- Should be flexible to adapt new technologies and also should take such initiatives.
- Should be a Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise.
Microsoft professional, possessing around 15+ years of in-depth knowledge of both web and application
Development within many industries, including engineering and scientific areas, covering almost every aspect of the software industry and the software development cycle.
Delivering quality solutions to complex business problems within scope, budget and tight schedules whilst meeting strict specifications both functional (for customers) and technical (for programmers), from project planning, estimating, execution to delivery.
- – Providing Training on EPiServer 7 CMS
- – EPiServer 7 Development / Architecture
- – Migration to EPiServer 7.5
- Cloud Computing
- – Windows Azure Management and Administration
- – Cloud App Development
- – Hybrid Large Scale Enterprise Applications
- – Multi-Tenant / Single-Tenant Cloud Apps
- – Automate Everything: DevOps, CI/CD, PowerShell Script
- Enterprise Solution
- – SharePoint & Office 365
- – BizTalk
- – Team Foundation Server – Project Management, Collaboration and Automated Build Process
- Content Management Systems
- – N2CMS
- – Umbraco
- – Sitecore
- Web Development
- – MVC.Net / Asp.Net
- – Responsive Design using Bootstrap APIPage1
- – Knockout JS, Angular JS, Kendo UI
- – SPA (Single Page Application)
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF JOB:
- The person hired will be responsible for handling the technical team.
- Reporting to VP/CXO level
- Will be expected to take initiatives in new technologies by market research
- Will be given a broader scope of End-End development and delivery of Applications
- Keep updated with new technologies and in turn keep the team updated
- Take training initiatives for the team
- Ability to provide technical leadership to a team
• Ability to lead and/or coordinate multiple teams or projects concurrently
• Ever expanding knowledge in many development languages, applications, and tools
• Enterprise knowledge of business and platforms across systems and in our core technology service model
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Proven ability to quickly learn new processes and tools, business domains and technical applications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively manage, measure, and continuously improve working performance and quality of teams and individuals.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com