Job Title : Test Lead
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune India
Job Salary : Market Rate
Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirements, technical designs and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
- Design and develop automation scripts to perform automated testing using Selenium (with C#).
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Define and drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a small test team or managing a test project.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
- Experience in creating/executing automation test scripts using Selenium (with C#) will be an added
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested Candidates send your CV at email@example.com