Job Description :
Profile : Sr. Software Engineer (SSE)
Experience – 3 to 5 years.
Location – Bangalore, India.
Salary – Competitive.
- Owns team’s output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
- Identifies pitfalls across code bases proactively. Writes model code that is looked up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates common reusable components / libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
- Designs API contracts between large systems with end to end service design and active leadership towards long term sustainability including versioning, complex migration plans, impact analysis across products.
- Owns NFRs and pushes the envelop on performance, scalability and high availability with cognisance towards cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently, mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the organisation.
- Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end to end cross cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long term sustainability.
- Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring and evangalizes steeper hiring standards towards building A+ team. Represents treebo on external platform / conferences.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 7757060507.